Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Got Back!

A little secret about Kelly. She knows all the words to "Baby Got Back!"...seriously... ask her to sing it to you one day. Now.. I've always hated the urban edge to that song... it just never hit my musical palate. The words... now.. the words were just so impactful and spoke to me... I mean, seriously... "I want 'em real thick and juicy" has to be on a lyrical par with the great songs of the last century, such as "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away." Well... now finally someone has come along and put those masterful words to a more folksy-style of music that I am accustomed to hearing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rich said...

Kelly shocked me with that talent our freshman year at JMU. She broke out in song one night and it was truly bizarre.

Anonymous said...

Between that and Rooker's dramatic recitation of "Ice, Ice Baby" (which, yes, is now my ring tone for our favorite realtor), I feel like I'm surrounded by amazing talent! LOL