Friday, May 9, 2008

A Great Non-Sermon Sermon

I have heard too many sermons over the years to count. Though I pick up little things here and there and apply them to my life, the vast majority of them I don't remember. Every now and then, a sermon will de delivered that stays with me for the rest of my life.... though it may sound cliche... a truly life changing sermon. Well, a few weeks ago, I had the privilege of hearing one of those sermons. What's different, now, however... is that thanks to the Internet revolution, I can share it with friends.... So, friends (especially if you're a guy).... if you have a few minutes to spare... please, listen to this sermon.... it's just so sincere and so hearfelt (and, thus... so blog-worth) and made me (1) want to be a better father (2) be a better man and (3) made me more fully appreciate and value my own father. So, click here to view... you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listened to the whole thing.... that was a great sermon by Mike. He's a great man. Real deal.

Tony said...

We enjoyed Mike when we went to Reston Bible and it was good to hear him again. Thanks for the post.