Thursday, December 6, 2007

Will is here!





Don't have much time... have to run back to the hospital... but Will is here (officially William Charles Faircloth... named after her dad, William and my dad, Charles). 9 pounds, 1.6 ounces of pure twisted steel -- in other words, a chip off the old block. Oh, and he was 21 inches if that means anything to you. He looks alot like Reagan did when she was a baby w/a full head of hair. Kelly is doing well and resting (somewhat) comfortably.
More later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Will is so cute! I can't wait to see him!
Love, Ossama

Anonymous said...

Will is so adorable! Reagan and Luke look so cute with him. Love, Amina

The Zarlenga Family said...

Congratulations Faircloths!!! I have been checking almost everyday for the past 2 weeks to see if Will had arrived! I am so thankful that he is here and I must say....ya'll do an outstanding job of making the plushiest cheeks ever kind of babies!


Love you guys!
Beth and Dale

Courtney said...

congrats! yea, yea, yea that he's FINALLY OUT of your body! (and, of course, that everything went smoothly) :-)

Suzanne said...

Will is adorable, of course! What a big boy! I wish I could hold him. I want to hear all about the delivery. Hope you are doing well and recovering. Can't wait to find out more! You all are the cutest family.
Love,
Suzanne

Suzanne said...

Will is adorable, of course! What a big boy! I wish I could hold him. I want to hear all about the delivery. Hope you are doing well and recovering. Can't wait to find out more! You all are the cutest family.
Love,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Willie Chuck(what a great football nickname, start picking out Redskins QB #'s for him now) I'm hearing the ESPN guys now, Willie Chuck out of the shotgun - Yes he does and it's a Touchdown. So glad for Kelly that he decided to show up tis week.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Will is a cutie, that's for sure. Congrats!!
Love, Diane