Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Save the Republican Party

OK... so I'm sitting at my desk today... viewing the (nerd alert! nerd alert!) results of "Super Tuesday" and was concerned... it looks like John McCain is going to win the Republican nomination. McCain... War Hero... yes.... McCain... the next Reagan.... ummm... no.

In reality, I don't care for Romney much either. Then it hit me... we have to save the Republican Party. So, naturally, I checked for the domain name www.savetherepublicanparty.com and ... amazingly enough... it was available... so, I paid the big $1.99 fee and registered it.

Hmmm.... now all I have to do is figure out how I'm going to save the party. In the meantime, www.savetherepublicanparty.com points right back to this site.... so... no more typing in the unwieldy www.fairclothfive.blogspot.com if you don't want to. How's that?

On that note, I have no idea how to save the party... but, if you do... I'm all ears.

Now, I will be spending tomorrow and friday at CPAC where the President, Dick Cheney, the Presidential hopefuls (including Romney, McCain and Huckabee) will be speaking -- along with others (Ann Coulter, Mike Pence, Senators, Congressmen, etc)... so, maybe I'll get some ideas there.

If not, at least the domain name is easy to remember.

3 comments:

The Jordan Family said...

I think your website idea is a hoot. Can't wait to see what you do with it. By the way, is that pic of you and Kelly at the top of your blog post-baby? She looks great! Check our site soon - we added some Xmas pics and will be posting more hopefully this week (I know, it's about time!)

-Jen

therooddog said...

I really like the new link "www.savetherepublicanparty.com". Accessing the blog through the new address is so much better.

The Zarlenga Family said...

I LOVE Ya'll's blog!:) Just wish I lived closer to experience all of the Faircloth fun in person! Love and miss ya'll! :)