Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's A....








So it's my first blog attempt....and I feel kind of pressured to live up to Scott's awesome writings. He's such a great writer, so funny and smart and uses big words and just knows how to make everything flow. Well, that's not me, so here goes:


I am 19 weeks pregnant (about half way) and today I had an ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. It's a BOY!!! We're really excited and it is just fun to be able to call the baby a "he" instead of an "it." We're naming him William Charles after our two dads. William is my dad's name and Charles is Scott's dad's name. And we're going to call him Will. So it'll be Reagan, Luke and Will....our three kiddos. Wow, three kids. That is scary to think about.





1 comment:

The Zarlenga Family said...

Dear Sweet Kelly,

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for ya'll and you look absolutely beautiful! And I LOVE his name!!!! Very strong and royal.:) I hope you keep the blog up....you have done a great job so far from what I can see...I don't even know how to get into ours to write anything.:)

PLEASE keep us posted!

Love you!
beth