Thursday, October 30, 2008

We love Sarah Palin

When Reagan got home from school today, she had a sticker on her shirt that said "I Voted!" I (Kelly) immediately started asking her questions. I wasn't sure who she's heard Scott and I talk about or who she would actually vote for at school. So I asked her, "Well, who did you vote for?" And she said, "Sarah Palin! Her name was on there! It really was!!!" I love that she's picked up on our conversations at home about how much I love Sarah Palin and think she is so awesome. I said, "Well, did it say John McCain too?" And she said, "John McCain???" Ha! I love it!

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

Oh that's sooo awesome! I got my two year old to start saying we like Sarah Palin a couple of weeks ago and now whenever he hears her name he perks up and smiles and says "like Sarah Palin" :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

We had a split household - Dylan was firmly in the McCain camp (because his classmate Trey told him he should be) and Jade was firmly in Obama's camp (most likely because she likes saying the name "'rock Obama"). We just stayed out of it. LOL

Jade cracked more than one person around town up by shouting out the name of whichever Pres/VP candidate was on t.v. at the time. "That's Joe Biiiiiden!"